How companies in the construction sector are welding IT and OT together to create a single solution
For a long time, OT and IT were run separately, but are now increasingly coming together in the course of digitalization. In this article, Marc Graner, Managing Director at Axians Industrial Applications & Services in Ulm, explains the connection of the two worlds in the branch of the construction industry.
May 20, 2021, Logistics Tech Short: Rivals or Allies? Yard and Road in Cement Logistics
9am (New York), 2pm (London), 3pm (Berlin/Rom), 5pm (Dubai)
Webinar Description: Logistics Tech Shorts – a series of 20-minute webinars on optimization technology in the building materials industry.
Designed to stimulate and challenge your thinking on how technology impacts logistics in the modern age, Logistic
Tech Shorts deliver a blend of big picture thinking with practical ideas you can apply today.
Take part of this event and learn more about:
– An update on latest yard technology and algorithms for transport optimization
– How an integarted process design can optimize the utilization of all logistical assets.
– A step-by-step roadmap on how to connect production, yard and distribution.
– A quick look into possiblities of yard management automation & optimization.
– How to push the full enveleope of your logistics performance.
November 18-19, 2020, OPTIMISATION 2020
Meet us at OPTIMISATION 2020 – an online conference focusing on the latest developments
in cement technology at 18th & 19th November 2020 – 14:00 (GMT).
Have a look at Axians Industrial Applications & Services virtual booth and live presentation at 15:00 (GMT).
We are looking forward to your visit!
Register for free: https://www.worldcement.com/optimisation/